Sunday, December 15, 2013

Boo The Dog is Mine!

Hey guys! So I was in KLCC yesterday and I passed by Toys "R" Us. I glanced into the shop and I saw Boo The Dog!!! The stuffed toy of course. I immediately entered the shop and ran towards it. It was the cutest thing ever! I was with my friends and they were so embarrassed by me getting all excited but seriously, how can you resist the cuteness of Boo The Dog. Its too bad that they've never heard of him. I checked the price and wow! $21.99! I was indecisive whether to buy it or not. I mean $21.99 is a lot. I decided to not buy it and my friends were like "Whohoo finally! Now please lets get out of here." As I was walking out, I kept thinking about it and I went with my first instinct, which is to BUY IT. 

I asked my friends to wait outside as I went back in and bought it. I went home and unboxed it. Well, it doesn't really come in a box. Its just on its own with a tiny tag on its ear. I removed all the tags because I absolutely hate them. 





 Meet Boo the Stuffed Toy :)


 Isn't it cute or what! And it looks just like the real Boo. That's no surprise as the real Boo already looks like a stuffed toy.


That's how the back looks like. Cute tail. Check out the detailing of his face in the picture below. 


It also feels extremely soft. This would be the perfect toy for your kids or girlfriends as it's so cuddly. It's sad to admit but buying this toy makes me feel closer to the real Boo. Okay, that's all for now. Owh yeah, I finally purchased the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation and I'm gonna be doing a review on it next. 


Bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment