Monday, December 2, 2013

Rain Rain Rain

    
Woow, I can't believe it's been raining the whole day today! Whether it is a heavy rain or just a drizzle, it has been going on and on the entire day. I have to say, I'm not a big fan of the rain, especially during the day. It just makes the day gloomy and it makes me tired and out of mood. 

I do like it when it rains at night. I just love the sound of pouring rain before I go to bed. It relaxes me and makes everything seem peaceful. It also gets extremely cold the whole day. Perfect! Every year, it usually rains alot around November and December. I think it's completely unfair because it's the school holidays and we, stressed up students,  would like to go out and actually have some fun! 

I'm not usually affected by the rain because I'm a total indoor person. Plus, I'm actually allergic to the sun. It's a rare condition and I'm glad mine is mild. I'll probably write about this allergy soon.  I have a lot of outdoorsy friends who spends their time playing football or basketball and I do feel kinda bad for them and it makes me feel depressed too. I guess its a psychology thing. Seeing people feeling sad makes me sad as well. 

What annoys me is that during the schooling days, it never ever rains! Okay, it does rain. but only about once or twice a week. What about those non-rainy days? Desert weather! Its burning hot and I hate it. Plus, I do travel quite a distance to school everyday and with the traffic jams after school, I experience like an hour of sun heat. It's torturing. 

The heat also makes everyone feel tired and weak after school. Isn't schooling days just perfect for raining? Another plus for me is that if it rains, I get to skip PE which is awesomeee! 

Wow, I can't believe I blabbered this much over rain. I would like to end this post with a lame song.

          Rain rain go away, come again on a school day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment