Friday, January 3, 2014

The Day Before 2014

Hi guys. Firstly, I wanna apologize for the fact that I haven't been writing for the past one week. My holidays are over and I'm back to school so I'm pretty busy with homework and stuff. I can only blog on weekends from now on. If I were to blog every alternate days and all, it would only be during the hols. Now that I got that off my chest, I wanna share something with you guys.

New Year's Eve happened a few days ago and I actually had a lot of fun. :) Usually every New Year's Eve, all my family and I do is watch TV and wait for the countdown. This year, we decided to actually have some fun since 2013 was such a great year for all of us. My mom was offered a great job in Prudential Assurance and she is doing very well there. My dad started his own education business. My sister achieved first class honours for her degree and I got straight A's for my PMR examination. Yay. We spent our New Year's Eve in I-City. Owh, were you expecting something like a trip to another country or something? Nahh, we can't afford something like that. 

I was really looking forward to the Wax museum aka Red carpet and the Trick Art museum. I took a ton of photos but I'm obviously not gonna share all of them. Here are some of them.







Then we went to the Trick Art museum.





 Snow walk time!!






Holy crap it was super duper cold in there. I know it's obviously gonna be cold but I didn't expect it to be THAT COLD! My hands were getting painful and dumb, my face felt tight and my eyes started to get dry. I did like it in there though. Just wished I had a higher cold tolerance. 

After that, we waited for the countdown. There were fireworks and it was never ending! I think it lasted for like 10 minutes or something.  I felt really sad because 2013 was over. I was feeling even worst because I had to go back to school. Urghh! Here we go again! Gotta chop off my hair :( It was such a tiring day, my legs were aching and I was sooo sleepy. 

So yeah, that was my New Year's Eve. Hope you guys had fun as well and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment