Sunday, November 24, 2013

KLCC Hangout

My friends and I went to Suria KLCC yesterday to just, get out of our house. We couldn't stand staying at home all day doing nothing. Although it's just like any other hangout and any other shopping mall, I was really excited. I was excited to see my friends and the last time I've been there, I was 5. I remembered nothing back then
.
I reached KLCC at 12.00pm and waited forever for my friends to arrive. We decided to watch a movie and we went with The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. The show started at 12.45pm and it ended at 3.30pm! But holy cow, the movie was awesome. Even better than part 1.

Here's the sad thing, we planned to walk around the place and have lunch after the movie but since the movie ended so late, things didn't go as planned. My friends had to head home at 4.00pm and I'm only going home at 6.00pm. I spent 2 hours walking around  on my own and believe it or not, I kinda like it. After all, I'm sometimes a loner. I did buy a couple of stuff. Sony earphones in blue. 18$. I really needed it anyway















I also bought 2 pendants from Kinokuniya for 2$ each!




Okay, the skull isn't really a pendant. It's actually a bead. I didn't know what I'm gonna use these things for. I just thought they looked cool.

I had my lunch and at 6.00pm, I took the train home :)


No comments:

Post a Comment