Saturday, November 2, 2013

Hand On Fire!!!

     Hey guys... So, today, my family had a reunion and we all gathered at my cousin's house. I didn't wanna go as I just felt like sitting at home doing nothing but my dad forced me into it.  Woke up early.... like really early. You know what, enough of me rambling and lets just get to it already. My cousin catered some food and it was served in some kinda tray thingy that slides open. Each tray has a big candle under it to keep the food hot. When my mom opened the tray, the candle somehow turned along with it. It came in contact with my mom's hand and HER HAND WAS ON FIRE!! She quickly put out the fire and ran into the kitchen. Everyone was shocked. Her palm was reddish and burning so we applied some kindda cream. After a few hours, a blister was formed, about 2cm long and a cm wide. Man, I had a burn blister once due to my hot glue gun and i just hate the feeling of it. Well, her hand is alot better now. I'm just glad that it wasn't a 2nd or 3rd degree burn! I dont think it's even a first degree burn. Maybe a half??  Anyway, that's all for now. 

Have a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment