Sunday, November 10, 2013

Revlon Colorstay Concealer : REVIEW!

Hey guys! I've recently just purchased the Revlon Colorstay Concealer and I'm in love with it! A bottle costs me $9.99 and I bought it from Watsons. 


 

I like how it has a doe-foot applicator. This gives you precision when applying the concealer. Btw, I'm in the shade medium deep. Here's the description on the bottle.




I hardly understand what most of the words meant but it's supposed to cover up blemishes and under-eye circles. It is also a corrector and that is why it has an orangey-yellow tinge to it. Based on the color wheel, orange and yellow is supposed to neutralize colors like blue and purples, perfect for under-eye circles!


Here's my right eye. I figured this would be the best time to do a review on this product as I hadn't been getting enough sleep lately.


With this concealer, you only need a little bit of it. I prefer dotting or swiping the concealer on the areas I need to conceal. Here's where the doe-foot applicator comes in handy.


 Blending time! I prefer using a dome eyeshadow brush. You can use your finger if you want








Tadaa! I really like the way it covers. Don't forget to powder over the concealer to set it and prevent creasing. I've also tried covering some of my zits.



























It doesn't look too cakey and it matches my skin tone perfectly. If you have a pink undertone, this concealer might look too orange on your skin. If that's the case, I would recommend only using it under your eyes. Pros and cons time!!


PROS

 - Has a doe-foot applicator
 - Covers under-eye circles very well
 - Doesn't crease easily
 - Blends well
 - Good coverage
 - Doesn't wear off easily


CONS

- May be too orange for people with pink  undertones
- Only comes in 5 shades

Would I repurchase? Yes

That is all, have a great day :)






No comments:

Post a Comment