Sunday, November 17, 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo: Tenacious Teal: REVIEW

Hello everyone. I've been getting a lot of rave about the Maybelline Color Tattoo. I was curious so I made my way to the nearest drugstore and I got myself the one in the color, Tenacious Teal and it cost 6$.



It's basically turquoise or aqua in color. Wait, isn't it just teal ? Well, call it what you want. You get 4 grams of product which I would say is quite a lot compared to other brands.





This is a shimmery eyeshadow and if you look closely, it has fine silver glitters. Time to see what it looks like on.




I really like it! Very easy apply and the color looks amazing. If you compare how the eyeshadow looks like on my eyes and in the jar, they look exactly the same! You can even apply it sheer if you want.


Time for the big question, does this eyeshadow really last for 24 hours? Well, I actually decided to test it out! I applied it at 10 pm on Saturday, kicked the bed, woke up the next day, stayed at home all day and washed it off at 10 pm. I am impressed! It did last for 24 hours and I bet it could last longer. Well, about 30 percent of it got rubbed off due to my oily eyelids and there were some creasing but it still looks good and presentable.

It is also extremely hard to wash off! Not saying it in a bad way though :). This proves that it is also water resistant. The only way to wipe it off easily is to use a good makeup remover.

Idk if this is important for some of you but to all the butter- fingered people out there like me, the jar the product comes in is impossible to break. The jar is made of a glass and it is strong and hard, perfect! But hey! That doesn't mean you should drop it okay!

The only bad thing I would say is that the product will dry up quite fast if you leave the lid open. So, make sure you keep the lid closed whenever you're not using it.

Time for the Pros and Cons

PROS

- Reasonable price
- Great color, very opaque
- Jar contains a lot of product
- Thick and hard glass jar :P
- Lasts for 24 hours
- Smudge proof
- Water proof

CONS

- Product dries easily  


Have a great day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment