Thursday, November 21, 2013

Super Easy DIY Translucent Powder


 I have really oily skin and I've been using my homemade translucent powder for a year now. There are tons of DIY translucent powder recipes out there and most of them require unnecessary ingredients. I'm just using the most important ingredient and it works just as good
.
Here's what you need :
- Corn starch
- Sandalwood powder ( optional )
- Cocoa powder ( optional )
- A bowl
- Container for storage.


Step 1


Pour some corn starch into a bowl, as much as you want. Corn starch is an amazing oil absorber.






Step 2


Add some sandalwood powder or cocoa powder for some color but not too much. In my case, I only added sandalwood powder. If you have very fair skin, you may not need to add any.



Step 3
Mix mix mix!










Step 4


Pour your translucent powder into a container to store your product and you're done!


No comments:

Post a Comment