Sunday, December 22, 2013

Camera or $Cash$

So, because I've got straight A's in my PMR exam, my dad want's to buy me something. Back in January this year, I wanted a bunny. I know, how gay, but I don't care. I really like bunnies especially Holland Lop bunnies. Later on I kinda didn't want a pet after all because I'm not a responsible person. 

My dad wants to buy me a DSLR camera. I've always wanted a DSLR! I've been using digital camera's for years now and I think I deserve a good DSLR because I love photography. I'm currently using a Canon digital camera and it isn't that bad. The only thing I dislike about it is that it takes blurry photos under low light. On the other hand, I love saving money, mainly for college. So I was thinking, instead of spending the money on a camera, why not just give it to me so that I can save it.

So I'm really indecisive at the moment! I have to really think about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment