Monday, December 23, 2013

Quadruplets Photoshoot

I have a new photo I took yesterday. As you can tell from the title, there's four of me in a photo. Well, thanks to Photoshop, I'm able to come up with a photo like this. It took a really really long time editing this photo as there were a lot of layers involved.  There's more to the photo than just the fact that there's four of me in it. There is a meaning to it. Here's the photo.


Basically, this photo shows all four of me. The 3 weird looking ones have been in all my photos for the past 2 years. In this photo, I decided to bring them all together. Lets start off with the normal looking me. As you can see, I'm wearing my school uniform. It shows that I'm just a regular student studying in a regular school living a regular life.

The one with the blonde hair is just another character that I dress up as in most of my 'normal' photoshoots. Really nothing much to say about him :)

The one with the green and blue hair appears in weird, creative or cosplay photoshoots. The blue-haired character is a lot darker and gothic whereas the green one is just cool looking. Well, at least that's what I think :D

So, that is it! I might have sounded kinda lame and amature-ish during the explanation :P I had to change my clothes, wigs, and contact lenses four times for this photoshoot. It was hard and it took a really long time. I stood in front of a huge grey sheet and what about those lines? They were just cardboard cutouts placed in front of the light source to create shadows.

I hope you guys liked this photo. Have a nice day. Owh yea, since tomorrow's Christmas, have a great time celebrating Christmas. Bye.









No comments:

Post a Comment